The Communication and Social Innovation Research Center and the Department of Communication, Public Relations and Advertising, Faculty of Political, Administrative and Communication Sciences, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, invites you to submit papers for the International Students’ Conference on Communication, 26-27 April 2018.
The International Students’ Conference on Communication is an annual event that aims to support students in their endeavor to develop theoretical and empirical valuable research. The goal of the conference is that of creating a specialized knowledge framework in which the exchange of updated information on communication domain is properly valued. The conference is an event organized for bachelor, master and doctoral students.
The 2018 edition will be held between 26-27th of April 2018.
The location of the conference is the Faculty of Political, Administrative and Communication Sciences, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania (85, Minerilor Street, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, Room T1 and T2).
The papers should be written in English.
The topics of the conference are related to the following areas (but not restricted to):
- communication and creativity
- generations in the socio-communicational contexts
- advertising communication
- decision-making process in marketing
- communication and new technologies
- mainstream media and new media communication
- online and offline identities
- collective actions in social media reality (#rezist, #colectiv etc.)
- face-to-face and mediated socialization processes (social networks, video-gaming, mobile communication)
- communication and social changes (fake-news, post-truth era, populism and post-democracy)
- political communication in the context of the new realities
- public relations and strategic communication
- communication and strategies in organizations (branding, visual identity, CSR, internal communication etc.)
- entrepreneurship and creative industries
- myths, symbols and representations in the communication process
Interdisciplinary research is highly encouraged!
The papers of the conference should be scientific papers. For detailed information, please see below theGeneral guidelines for authors and the Template.
For students that cannot come to Cluj-Napoca, there will be the possibility of online presentations.
The best papers will be published.
There is no participation fee required.
The deadline for the abstract submission is 25th of March 2018. The abstract must have up to 300 words. It must be written in English.
The deadline for submitting the full paper is 15th of April 2018.
The abstracts and full papers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The abstracts and the papers will be evaluated within a peer review process.
The conference’s program, panels and all related administrative details will be communicated to the participants after the selection process.
You can also visit our Facebook page at facebook.com/intscc.
We would like to thank you in advance for your scientific contribution to our conference and we would appreciate if you could give the largest diffusion to this invitation.